The Month of Love at The Cove Eleuthera
Let your love shine. Throughout the month of February, The Cove Eleuthera invites you to celebrate your love with our Luminous Love experiences, a nod to the memories you’ll create together under the brilliant Bahamian sun and stars.
From the luxurious Rest & Radiance (R&R) offering to Sunset Supper, a private beachfront dinner, your love may glow a little brighter while in residence at our secluded paradise.
Spa & Fitness
Sunset Yoga for Two
- Enjoy a 45-minute yoga session as the sun sets on Eleuthera for $125 per couple.
Bright Love: The Cove Coffee Body Wrap
- Invigorating and detoxifying, this wrap incorporates local, natural ingredients and infuses coffee to activate circulation. In addition, the treatment eliminates dead skin cells, reveals brighter looking skin, reduces cellulite and imparts a youthful glow while tightening the skin. Enjoy a 60-minute treatment for $270, plus tax and gratuity.
Sunset Supper: Private Beachfront Dinners
- Leave your shoes behind for this beachfront dinner at sunset. Under a palm tree pergola, a table set for two provides an ideal viewpoint for the imminent light show that is our starry sky – with the lapping waves as your soundtrack. Couples are invited to order from the food & beverage menu or contact our resort hosts to have Chef Aadam create a special menu. For the month of February, the set-up fee for beachfront dinners will be waived, and all food & beverage items are a la carte.
Valentine’s Day Dinner
- On this “day of love,” join us in Freedom Restaurant for a delectable multi-course menu. Indulge in dishes such as the Joey Signature Cove Roll, Colorado Rack of Lamb and Chocolate Panna Cotta prepared to perfection by Chef Aadam and The Cove culinary team. You will also receive a Cheese Board appetizer and Basil Sorbet Intermezzo to refresh your palate between the first and second courses. At $300 per couple, the experience includes a live cocktail station on the beach, one bottle of Prosecco, your dinner, live music and a bonfire.
Cocktail Making Class
- Using John Watling’s Rum, which is made in the Bahamas, learn how to create a classic cocktail. Then, enjoy the fruits of your labor as you drink in the sights and sounds of paradise.
On the Water Experiences for Two
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset cruise around our pristine twin coves and watch the day come to a close while on the water. Inclusive of Champagne and Charcuterie, this one-hour experience is the perfect amuse-bouche to dinner at Freedom Restaurant.
Picnic on the Sand Bar
- Make unforgettable memories during your Eleuthera vacation with a private picnic at the Sand Bar, a remote stretch of ocean sand. Retreat to a secluded sanctuary as you experience the natural beauty of your very own slice of paradise with a chef-prepared picnic and wine pairing.
Surprise your sweetheart with a magical moment in the heart of the Bahamas. Pop the question in the lap of luxury then set off on a sunset cruise before enjoying a romantic dinner for two. This offer requires a one-week advance booking; please contact us at Experiences@TheCoveEleuthera.com to plan your proposal.
- Oceanfront villa
- Customized floral for the proposal
- Photography to capture the moment
- One-hour sunset cruise (with strawberries, cheese and bubbly)
- Private three-course dinner with a bottle of bubbly (in room or on beach)
- Romantic decorations in room (scented oils in drawn bubble bath, special turndown service and flower petals adorning room)
Rest & Radiance Offer
Illuminate your visit to Eleuthera with this luxurious package. Our Rest & Radiance Offer invites you to reconnect and unwind with that special someone in your life during the Month of Love at The Cove.
This offer includes:
- Two-night, three-day stay in luxurious accommodations
- Sunset Cruise with Canapes & Champagne for 2 people
- Breakfast in Bed or dine alfresco on your patio with pastries, coffee, tea and mimosas
- $200 food & beverage credit to use during your stay