Traveling to the island of Eleuthera is simple
With daily flights from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Nassau to North Eleuthera (ELH) and Governor’s Harbour (GHB) airports, we can assure that your journey will be seamless. We are delighted to answer any questions you have about arriving to The Cove, Eleuthera or to make airport transportation easier on you.
Getting to The Cove
- American Airlines – Daily flights from Miami to North Eleuthera (ELH)
- Delta – Twice weekly flights from Atlanta to Eleuthera (ELH). Also offers direct flights from New York JFK to Nassau.
- Silver Airways – Daily flights from Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach to North Eleuthera (ELH)
- Aztec Airways – Three weekly flights from Ft. Lauderdale to North Eleuthera Airport (ELH)
- Bahamas Air – Multiple daily flights from Nassau to GHB and ELH. Daily flights from Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando to Nassau
- Southern Air Charter – Multiple daily flights from Nassau to GHB and ELH
- Pineapple Air – Multiple daily flights from Nassau to GHB and ELH
- View our location on Google Maps
With daily flights from Florida, Nassau, & Atlanta, arrive at The Cove just in time for sunset.
Air Flight Charter
Air Flight Charter is a Part 135 Air Carrier Private Aircraft Operator out of Fort Lauderdale in Southern Florida that provides “anywhere, anytime” service to the Bahamas and the Caribbean. Available 24/7, Air Flight can accommodate both small and large parties at a moment’s notice. Air Flight charters flights directly from Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to North Eleuthera (ELH).
For more information or to book a reservation, please call (954) 359-0320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Visit Website
The Cove Eleuthera
Eleuthera is an island in the Bahamas, lying 50 miles (80 km) east of Nassau. It is long and thin—110 miles (180 km) long and in places little more than 1 mile (1,600 m) wide. The name “Eleuthera” is derived from the feminine form of the Greek adjective, eleutheros, meaning ‘free’.
The topography of the island varies from wide rolling sand beaches to large outcrops of ancient coral reefs. The eastern side of the island faces the Atlantic Ocean while the western side faces the Great Bahama Bank, one of the two Bahama Banks. Come visit the serene side of the Bahamas at The Cove Eleuthera.