Traveling to the island of Eleuthera is simple. With daily flights from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Nassau to North Eleuthera (ELH) and Governor's Harbour (GHB) airports, we can assure that your journey will be seamless.
Airport Transportation - We are delighted to make arrangements for airport transfers and we can be waiting at the airport for your arrival. Our staff will load your bags and offer you and your guests a cold bottle of water for the quick drive to the resort's property. Once at the hotel, your bags will be taken directly to your room. Please contact us for pricing at email@example.com or call 242.335.5143
- American Airlines - Daily flights from Miami, Fort Lauderdale to North Eleuthera (ELH)
- Delta - Twice weekly flights from Atlanta to Eleuthera (ELH)
- Silver Airways - 2-3 daily flights from Fort Lauderdale to North Eleuthera (ELH), 800.881.4999
- Aztec Airways - Three weekly flights from Ft. Lauderdale to North Eleuthera Airport (ELH), 844.359.2982
- Bahamas Air - Multiple daily flights from Nassau to GHB and ELH. Daily flights from Miami and Fort Lauderdale to Nassau, 800.222.4262
- Southern Air Charter - Multiple daily flights from Nassau to GHB and ELH, 242.343.7217 or 242.323.6833
- Pineapple Air - Multiple daily flights from Nassau to GHB and ELH, 242.377.0140
- View our location on Google Maps
Eleuthera is an island in the Bahamas, lying 50 miles (80 km) east of Nassau. It is long and thin—110 miles (180 km) long and in places little more than 1 mile (1,600 m) wide. The name "Eleuthera" is derived from the feminine form of the Greek adjective, eleutheros, meaning 'free'.
The topography of the island varies from wide rolling sand beaches to large outcrops of ancient coral reefs. The eastern side of the island faces the Atlantic Ocean while the western side faces the Great Bahama Bank, one of the two Bahama Banks. Come visit the serene side of the Bahamas at The Cove Eleuthera.