A Pre-Valentine's Day Retreat
Reclaim Romance : A Pre-Valentine's Day Retreat with Ashley Turner
February 5-9th, 2018
Use code ashley300 for huge savings on your retreat! Offer ends Payment plans are available.
- Four night – five day luxury accommodations at stunning The Cove, Eleuthera
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner only
- All taxes and gratuities for included meals at the hotel restaurants
- Each participant will receive a Retreat Unlimited Swag Bag
- $3,684 Double occupancy (shared accommodation/ per person)
- $4,494 Single occupancy (private room)
- Arrival from airport to The Cove Eleuthera
- Arrival Drink and Snack- Meet and Greet at the Resort
- Intention Setting and Intimate Dinner with Ashley
- Yin/Yang Vinyasa Yoga
- Relationship Discussion - Examing limiting patterns, behaviors and blocks that may be sobotaging your relationship.
- Heart Opening Excercises
- Down time and Spa - Lunch on your own
- Sunset Yoga
- Intimate Dinner with Ashley
- Morning yoga
- Morning Beach Hike
- Noon Relationship Discussion - attracting, creating and keeping the love of your life.
- Free time - Time for Spa
- Sunset Mediation - Heart Centered Yoga Practive
- Intimate Dinner
- Basics of Tantra, Partner Yoga *come with or without a partner
- Noon Lunch
- Tour of the Levy Preserve
- Arrive back at the Resort - Break Out Sessions with Ashley
- Downtime and Spa
- Sunset Yoga - Evening Discussion
- Intimate Dinner
- Morning Yoga
- One hour Retreat Wrap up and Final Q&A with Ashley
Host Ashley Turner
Ashley Turner is a yoga-meditation instructor, licensed psychotherapist and writer. She is the Founder of Yoga Psychology, an advanced training program for yoga teachers, therapists and students; Co-Founder of Urban Priestess, creator of 9 best-selling yoga dvds and co-author of Aroma Yoga.
Ashley has graced such lists as:
100 Women in Wellness to Watch – MindBodyGreen
100 Most Influential Yoga Teachers in the US – Sonima
Top 100 Psychology Blogs – FeedSpot
Known for her charisma, and unique ability to make complex topics accessible and relevant for a wide audience, Ashley is a sought after speaker, facilitator and presenter. Using her innovative fusion of yoga, depth psychology, mindfulness and neuroscience, she works with clients worldwide viaSkype and leads transformative events.